By default, once you have activated our AFL UTM Tracker plugin, everything is already pre-configured to work with WooCommerce.
This document outline the steps for you to verify that your next WooCommerce Order comes attached with our Conversion Attribution Report.
- Install our AFL UTM Tracker plugin through your WordPress Admin page. Remember to clear all your page cache.
- You can use our recommended default settings or configure it in our plugin settings page (AFL UTM Tracker menu > Settings).
- Add our Conversion Attribution Report into your New Order email notification – read the tutorial here.
- Place a test order on your online store.
- Check if the Conversion Attribution data is successfully captured in the WooCommerce Orders page.
- Check if you can view the full Conversion Attribution Report in the Order page.
- That’s all!
Place a test order on your WooCommerce store
- Use Google’s Campaign URL Builder to generate a campaign url.
- With the generated campaign url, open that link in your Private Browser mode as to simulate a new visitor.
- Add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process.
View the conversion attribution summary
- Login to your WordPress Admin page using your Normal Browser mode.
- Go to your (WooCommerce > Orders) page.
- Here you will get a quick view of each order’s conversion attribution.
View the conversion attribution report
- To view the more detailed Conversion Attribution Report, click into the individual Order.
- You will see the full conversion report under our AFL UTM Tracker metabox.