This document outline the steps for you to verify that your next WooCommerce Order comes attached with our Conversion Attribution Report.
- Install our AFL UTM Tracker plugin into your WordPress site.
- Clear all your page cache.
- Conversion tracking is now enabled.
Checkout & place a test order on your WooCommerce store
- Use the Google’s Campaign URL Builder to generate a campaign URL.
- With the generated campaign url, open that link in your Private Browser mode as to simulate a new visitor.
- Add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process.
View the Conversion Attribution Summary
- Login to your WordPress Admin page using your Normal Browser mode.
- Go to your WooCommerce > Orders page.
- Here you will get a quick view of each order’s conversion attribution.
View the Conversion Attribution Report
- To view the more detailed report, click into the individual Order.
- You will see the full report under our AFL UTM Tracker metabox.