WooCommerce is the most popular open source e-commerce store plugin for WordPress. It allows you to sell virtually anything from physical goods, digital books, event tickets to hotel bookings.
To run a successful online store, you must continuously run marketing campaigns whether through paid Ads or non-paid channels like blog articles. Depending on how big your team and your marketing budget, you can be running multiple marketing campaigns at the same time.
Because majority of online store owners do not know which marketing campaign contributed to a particular order which just came in, we developed the AFL UTM Tracker plugin for WooCommerce. There’s nothing much to setup except for stores who will be sending conversion attribution data to Zapier.
- Setup conversion tracking for WooCommerce
- Add conversion attribution report in the WooCommerce Email Notification
- Exporting conversion attribution report in WooCommerce
- Mapping conversion attribution data with Webhook
- Mapping conversion attribution data in Zapier
- Mapping conversion attribution data in Pabbly Connect
- Mapping conversion attribution data in Integromat (Make)
- Bolt Checkout for WooCommerce