This article outlines the steps for you to verify that your next Gravity Forms Entry comes attached with our Conversion Attribution Report.
Once you have activated our plugin, conversion tracking is enabled for all of your Gravity Forms.
- To set the default setting for all forms, go to the Gravity Forms > Settings > AFL UTM Tracker page.
- To change a setting of a particular form, go to the Gravity Forms > Forms > Select a Form > Settings > AFL UTM Tracker.
- That’s all! Run the test below.
How to test your form?
- Use the Google’s Campaign URL Builder to generate a campaign URL to a page where your form was embedded.
- Open your campaign URL in the Incognito/Private Browser mode to simulate a new website visitor.
- Fill and submit the Gravity Form on your website.
- Check the Conversion Attribution Report in your Gravity Forms admin.
Viewing the Conversion Attribution Summary
- Go to your (Gravity Forms menu > Entries) page.
- Here you will get a quick summary of each individual entry.
Viewing the Conversion Attribution Report
- Click into an individual Gravity Forms Entry.
- Here you will be able to view the full conversion attribution report.