Once you have activated our AFL UTM Tracker plugin, there’s only a few steps required for you to get conversion attribution setup with Gravity Forms.
This article outlines the steps for you to verify that your next Gravity Forms Entry comes attached with our Conversion Attribution Report.
- Go to the (Gravity Forms > Settings > AFL UTM Tracker) page to set the default setting for every form.
- Go to the (Gravity Forms > Forms > Select a Form > Settings > AFL UTM Tracker) page to change the settings for a particular form.
- That’s all! Run the test below.
How to test your form?
- Use the Google’s Campaign URL Builder to generate a campaign URL to a page where your form was embedded.
- Open your campaign URL in the Private Browser mode to simulate a new website visitor.
- Fill and submit your form.
Viewing the conversion attribution summary
- Go to your (Gravity Forms menu > Entries) page.
- Here you will get a quick summary of each individual entry.
Viewing the conversion attribution report
- Click into an individual Gravity Forms Entry.
- Here you will be able to view the full conversion attribution report.