This article outlines the steps for you to verify that your next Gravity Forms Entry comes attached with our Conversion Attribution Report.
Minimum Required Plugins
- AFL UTM Tracker v2.9.0
- Gravity Forms v5.7.1
Once you have activated our plugin, conversion tracking is enabled for all of your Gravity Forms.
- To set the default setting for all forms, go to the Gravity Forms > Settings > AFL UTM Tracker page.
- To change a setting of a particular form, go to the Gravity Forms > Forms > Select a Form > Settings > AFL UTM Tracker.
- That’s all! Run the test below.
How to test your form?
- Use the Google’s Campaign URL Builder to generate a campaign URL to a page where your form was embedded.
- Open your campaign URL in the Incognito/Private Browser mode to simulate a new website visitor.
- Fill and submit the Gravity Form on your website.
- Check the Conversion Attribution Report in your Gravity Forms admin.
Viewing the Conversion Attribution Summary
- Go to your (Gravity Forms menu > Entries) page.
- Here you will get a quick summary of each individual entry.
Viewing the Conversion Attribution Report
- Click into an individual Gravity Forms Entry.
- Here you will be able to view the full conversion attribution report.