This article outlines the steps for you to make sure that your next EDD Payment comes attached with our Conversion Attribution Report.
- AFL UTM Tracker version 2.5.0 and above.
- Easy Digital Downloads version 2.11.0 and above.
- Easy Digital Downloads version 3.0-rc1.
- Install our AFL UTM Tracker plugin into your WordPress site.
- Clear all your page cache.
- Conversion tracking is now enabled.
Checkout & place a test order on your Easy Digital Downloads store
- Use the Google’s Campaign URL Builder to generate a campaign URL.
- With the generated campaign URL, open that link in your Private Browser mode as to simulate a new visitor.
- Add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process.
View the Conversion Attribution Summary
- Go to your Easy Digital Download admin page.
- Browse to your Payments History page.
View the full Conversion Attribution Report
- To view a more detailed report, click into an individual Payment.
- You will see the full report under our AFL UTM Tracker metabox.