We have established these terms for our customers (“you”, “your”, “yourself”) which governs your access, to and use of Appfromlab Pte Ltd (“us”, “we”, “our”) Products & Support (“Products“).
By purchasing or using our Products, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- You agree to use our Products only for the purposes that are permitted by any applicable law, regulation or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding export of data or software to and from Singapore or other relevant countries).
- We are constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for our users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of our Products which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, we may stop (permanently or temporary) providing the Products to you without any prior notice.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any Products by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Products through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Products.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts our Products (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Products).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with us, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell our Products for any purposes.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) of any such breach.
- In order to use some of the Products available on this website, you will need to create an account with us by providing us some personal information, a valid e-mail address and password.
- To create your account, you agree that you are 18 years old or older. If you are below the age of 18, you are not allowed to create an account with us unless with permission from your parents or legal guardian.
- You are responsible for protecting your password and access to your account must be limited only to yourself.
- You agree that any personal information you give to us will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree that we may need to share your account information with our partners in fulfilling the Products. However financials details (such as credit cart information), will not be shared with any third parties (other than financial institutions and other third parties necessary to complete the transaction).
- You acknowledge and agree that if we disable your access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing our Products, your account details or any other content which is contained in your account without prior notice from us.
- You may not create an account on behalf of another party.
- You will be automatically registered to our newsletter when you sign-up for an account or make a purchase on our website. You can remove your email address by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the email.
- We reserved the rights to disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, (ii) to address fraud, security or technical issues, (iii) protect the rights, property, safety of the Company, its users and the public.
WordPress Plugin Licensing
Our WordPress plugins are licensed under GPL version 3 (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt) unless where specified by the original copyright holder.
Your initial purchase of our Site License includes a 12-months subscription for software updates and support. Each Site License can only be activated on a single WordPress site instance.
At the end of the subscription, it will be auto-renewed for another 12-months unless prior to the renewal date:
- You cancel your subscription by disabling auto-renewal.
- Your payment cannot be processed.
- Your payment is subjected to a chargeback or other fraud process.
- You requested a refund according to our Refund Policy.
- We cancel or suspend your subscription.
Site License Holders
The Site License is registered to the email address of the original purchaser of the Site License. Only the owner of the email address may request for Product Support.
License holders cannot distribute, giveaway, permits others to use, or resell their license and account.
- Your subscription is set to auto-renew on the renewal date (GMT+8). You are free to cancel at any time before the renewal date.
- Your credit card will be automatically charged on the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time before the renewal date and continue to receive plugin updates and email support until the listed expiry date of your subscription. Your subscription will be in the “Pending Cancellation” status and automatically converted to a “Cancelled” status upon expiry.
- You can cancel your subscription by login in to your Account > Subscription page.
- When you request for a refund, your subscription will be immediately cancelled.
- Your subscription will be cancelled after 30-days of non-payment / renewal.
- Once your subscription is cancelled, your license will be deactivated and you will no longer receive software updates or email support.
- Once your subscription is cancelled, you will no longer have access to the old subscription pricing model.
- A cancelled subscription cannot be reactivated.
We reserved the right to cancel your subscription or your account at our discretion.
We will be happy to consider a refund provided if it meets the terms of our Refund Policy.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights to any of our Products, Support, Documentation, Site Contents.
Disclaimer of Warranty
All Products, Support, Documentation, Site Contents, or other items or Services (“Products, Content & Services”) offered or sold by us are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express, or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our Products, Content & Services.
The term of these Terms and Conditions commences when you purchase our Product and will continue in effect until terminated by you or by us. You may only terminate these Terms by permanently deleting the Products and all Documentation in your possession, custody, or control and all copies and discontinuing any and all use of the Products and all Documentation.
Support for the Product is provided as long as the Product is actively in development and you have an active subscription with us. Should any one of the following occur, we will no longer be responsible for providing support for the Product:
- The Product is no longer actively developed as a viable product under Appfromlab Pte Ltd.
- The Product or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- A product integration with a third-party product/services is no longer actively developed.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
We reserved the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time for any reason without prior notice.
Last Updated: 2024-01-10 12.38 AM (GMT +8)