We have established these terms for our customers (“you”, “your”, “yourself”) which governs your access, to and use of our Products & Services (“Services“). By using our Services, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please stop from using our Services.
- You agree to use our Services only for the purposes that are permitted by any applicable law, regulation or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding export of data or software to and from Singapore or other relevant countries).
- We are constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for our users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of our Services which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, we may stop (permanently or temporary) providing the Services to you without any prior notice.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts our Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the service).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with us, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell our Services for any purposes.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) of any such breach.
- In order to use some of the Services available on this website, you will need to create an account with us by providing us some personal information, a valid e-mail address and password.
- To create your account, you agree that you are 18 years old or older. If you are below the age of 18, you are not allowed to create an account with us unless with permission from your parents or legal guardian.
- You are responsible for protecting your password and access to your account must be limited only to yourself.
- You agree that any personal information you give to us will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree that we may need to share your account information with our partners in fulfilling the Services. However financials details (such as credit cart information), will not be shared with any third parties (other than financial institutions and other third parties necessary to complete the transaction).
- You acknowledge and agree that if we disable your access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing our Services, your account details or any other content which is contained in your account without prior notice from us.
- You may not create an account on behalf of another party.
- You will be automatically registered to our newsletter when you sign-up for an account or make a purchase on our website. You can remove your email address by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the email.
- We reserved the rights to disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, (ii) to address fraud, security or technical issues, (iii) protect the rights, property, safety of the Company, its users and the public.
We offer full refunds for our WordPress plugins up to 30-days from purchase.
We will not be able to process refunds for the following scenarios:
- No refunds will be provided for subscription renewals. (You can cancel your subscription to 1 day before the renewal is due. Go under your Account > Subscriptions)
- No future refunds if you have already received a refund for the same product.
Last Updated: 2022-08-10