We will be using Zapier’s Webhook for our tutorial.
For a full list of conversion attribution values which you can access, please view our Attribution Meta List.
Requirement / Compatibility:
- Gravity Forms Webhook Add-on version 1.5.0 or higher.
- Gravity Forms Webhook Add-on version 1.3.0.
NOTE: Some version may require you to download the add-on from the Gravity Forms official website.
- Go to Zapier.com.
- Create a new Zap.
- Search for ‘Webhook by Zapier‘.
- Set the Trigger Event to ‘Catch Hook‘ and Continue.
- Copy the Custom Webhook URL and Continue.
- Go to your WordPress Admin.
- Make sure that you have already installed the Gravity Forms Webhook Add-on.
- Select a Form > Settings > Webhook.
- Add a New Webhook.
- Paste the Custom Webhook URL into the Request URL.
- Set the Request Method as POST.
- Set the Request Format as FORM.
- Save Settings.
- Return to Zapier.com.
- Below the Refresh Fields button, click on Continue.
- Don’t click on the Test Trigger button yet.
- Go to your website and submit your form.
- Go to Zapier.com, click on the Test Trigger button.
- You will see a list of our variables with the _afl_wc_utm prefix.
- Click Continue to add your Action.