This document outline the steps for you to make sure that your next Fluent Form form submission comes attached with our Conversion Attribution Report.
- Enable our add-on in the Fluent Forms Integrations page (Fluent Forms > Integration Modules).
- Go to All Forms > Choose a Form.
- Browse to the Form > Settings & Integrations > Marketing & CRM Integrations page.
- Click on Add New Integrations > AFL UTM Tracker Integration.
- Click on the Create AFL UTM Tracker Feed button.
- That’s all! Run the test below.
How to test your form?
- Use the Google’s Campaign URL Builder to generate a campaign URL to a page where your form was embedded.
- Open your campaign URL in the Private Browser mode to simulate a new website visitor.
- Fill and submit your form.
Viewing the Conversion Attribution Summary
For Fluent Forms version 4, the Conversion Attribution Summary is viewable in the Fluent Forms > Forms > Entries page.
For Fluent Forms version 5 or above, the Conversion Attribution Summary is viewable only in the AFL UTM Tracker > Reports page.
- Go to your (Fluent Forms > All Forms > Form > Entries) page.
- Here you will get a quick summary view of each individual entry.
- Untick the Compact View below to view the utm_campaign value.
Viewing the Full Conversion Attribution Report
- Click into an individual Fluent Forms Entry.
- Here you will be able to view the full conversion attribution report.