*** A must-have plugin for marketing ***
What the plugin does?
The plugin’s main objective is to track your marketing campaigns on your website and provide you with insights on why your users converted into customers.
It will start tracking your users up to 90-days upon the first visit using browser cookies. It will collect data like when did the user first visited your website, the first landing page, website referrer and the most important of all are the UTM campaign parameters.
When your user sign-ups, placed an order or submit a form, it saves these data so that you can analyze the campaign data in the WordPress admin dashboard.
Benefits of using the plugin
- You can find out which of your marketing campaigns contributed to each of your user sign-ups, lead generation submissions and orders.
- You’ll find out which landing page converted your visitors into customers.
- You’ll know which website referred the visitor to your website.
- You’ll know if the user converted organically through search engine or direct.
- Zero-configuration compared to setting up Google Analytics to track your conversions.
- Works with WordPress sign-ups.
- Works with WooCommerce orders.
- Works with Gravity Forms submission.
- Captures user’s first visit and landing page.
- Captures the user’s referer traffic.
- Captures UTM parameters in urls.
- Captures user’s Google Analytics client id (_ga).
- Captures first & last touch UTM campaign URLs.
- Captures GCLID (Google Ads).
- Captures FBCLID (Facebook Ads/Source).
- Uses first-party cookies up to 90-days.
- Supports WordPress Multisite.
- Gravity Forms 220.127.116.11 or higher.
- WordPress 4.5 or higher.
- WooCommerce 3.6 or higher.
- Requires website with HTTPS (SSL).
WooCommerce Order Page
WordPress User Profile Page
Gravity Forms Entries
What is UTM?
Urchin Tracking Module (UTM) parameters are 5 campaign parameters added to a URL. It is technique used in digital marketing to know where your website visitors are coming from and for which marketing activity.
UTM campaign URLs can be used in your social media posts, newsletters, ads, sponsored content, marketing collateral and QR codes.
Does it comes with auto-updates?
No, we don’t have auto-update at the moment. You can download updates from our website. We are planning to implement auto-update in the future.
Does it comes with software updates & support?
Yes, we provide e-mail support. Software download / updates and support are only available to users with active subscription.
Do you have money-back guarantee?
Yes, we provide full refund in the first 60-days if our plugin is not working.
How long before the tracking cookies expires?
Cookies will be stored for 90-days on the first visit. After the user registers or submit a Gravity Form, the cookie will be stored for 30-days.
When the user has made an order, cookies will be stored for 7 days. This allow cookies to expire and creates a new tracking session for future orders.
Certain privacy-based browsers may force all cookie expiry to within 1 day if your domain is found to run cross-site advertising tracking. Our plugin includes a workaround to bypass that limit but future updates on the ITP may prevent our plugin to use a longer cookie expiry date.