With version 1.2.5 of our WooCommerce UTM Tracker plugin, you’ll be able to dynamically populate the UTM parameters in your Gravity Form Fields.
This is only required if you plan to push the UTM parameters to third-party API service like Zapier, Active Campaign or Mailchimp.
Otherwise you do not need to create these extra fields since we collect the UTM parameters automatically for each submitted entries and display them in a metabox.
How to dynamically populate UTM parameters?
This is an example for creating a UTM Source field.
- Start by adding a Hidden Field to your Gravity Form.
- Set the Field label to UTM Source.
- In the “Advanced” tab, check the “Allow field to be populated dynamically”.
- Underneath it, set the Parameter Name as afl_wc_utm:utm_source.
- Repeat by creating Hidden Fields for other UTM parameters.
List of available parameter names
Copy and paste only the parameter names which you are interested into your Hidden Field. Give an appropriate text label for each of the Hidden Field.
== FIRST SESSION ==
Google Analytics Client ID:
== UTM CAMPAIGN (FIRST TOUCH) ==
== UTM CAMPAIGN (LAST TOUCH) ==
== GOOGLE (gclid) ==
== FACEBOOK (fbclid) ==